Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Arrive..!


http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39196467/?qo=36&q=fire&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5


There you bloom
With the secret of tears
And harmony,
As I seek
The love of light

I have waited since
Words had a meaning
To the vertex where letters
Lost their sight

I lived a virgin dream,
Where strangers stretched my
Desires

Wish
I- the withheld,
And you-the key,
Would unlock
The spark of “reality”

Now you provoke,
And I drink the stream,
Till the fire burns
The dust of me

In the dark you
be the knight,
And I merge into you
For the lust of joy

Tasteless step
Into the ring of sweat,
With the libation of sins
I arrive—I arrive


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Reaching beyond oneself was a right you never dreamed”

2 comments:

admin said...

Nazi,
There is something in this poem I love so much. I dont know why but I tend to read it again and again....this poem leaves me speechless.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my space and leaving your link. So you also have blog :). Great.

Will come and read later on.

Thanks Naz >:D<